- Forming Area800*580mmMax.
- Depth of Draw under sheet120 mm Max (others at request)
- Depth of Draw above sheet30 mm Max. (others at request)
- Clamping force600KN
- Suitable materiaPP PET PS PVC BOPS
- Sheet Width460- 850 mm
- Material Thickness Range0.2-1.5mm
- Material Roll Diameter1000 Max
- Dry run Speed40cycles/min Max.
- Power Supply3-N AC380V±15V
- Power consumptionApprox.35kilowatts/hr
- Air Pressure0.7Mpa
- Air Consumption2500 Liters/min
- Cooling Water Consumption13 Liters/min 15° -20°C
Form+Cut+Hole-punch+Stack in the same machine
Cut/Form in the same forming station for identical trimming
Full Servo Drive minimizes power consumption and make operation easier with higer accuracy
Positive forming and Negative forming(air pressure forming plus vacuuming forming)
PID temperature control ensures precise temperature accuracy
Automatic lubrication and center oiling
Lateral quick changing tools(moulds) from one side of machine
Use of Steel rule knife minimizes cost
What can IM Model do?
It produces clamshell,container,lid, tray and dish with rolled-lip
What material IM mdoel can process?
It can mainly process PP PET BOPS PS PVC sheet
What is MAX. speed of praticl production?
As far as we tested, it is 33cycles/min for 0.2mm PET . for higher speed , we still need more testing
What is Trim-in-place and what is post-trim?
Trim-in-place means forming and cutting inside the same mould .
Post-trim means cutting after forming.
what is different among IM 2in1 ,IM 3in1 and IM 4in1?
*IM-2in1 does forming and cutting in the same station with steel-rule-knife.
It can makes any packaging if there is no requirement of making holes on it.
*IM-3in1=IM-2in1+ second cut-press , it can do trim-in-place process and post-trim process . it means it can do cutting after forming station and in forming station.
*IM-4in1=IM-2in1 +second cut-press +thrid cut-press, it can do trim-in-place and post-trim process and also do hole-punching .
6. what is the advantage of trim-in-place ?
* bring indentical trimming for parts made in film with high shrinkage rate like pure PP .
* no wasting time on adjustting accuracy of trimming
*no wasting money to make an independent cutting tool
Upon receiving the deposit, we will offer the following technical services:
1. Make drawings of your project for your approval after receiving your samples
2. Provide mould drawings .
3. Provide electric diagram .
4.provide drawings of sensor layout, pneumatic layout, sensor layout and motor layout
5.provide picture of labeling of all electric parts and pneumatic parts.
6. Free technical suggestions on adjusting of equipment layout and application.
5. Equipment upgrading (customers need to pay the cost);
1. Strictly conforming to ISO9001-2000 quality management system an and Security conforming to CE ;
2. Strict control from purchasing inspection, process inspection to final proofing;
3. Established several QC departments to execute quality control regulations;
4. Detailed quality control examples:
(1) Complete files for quality control and quality feedback;
(2) Strict inspection for the components to assure products free of damage and avoid rust-eaten and paint peeling off later on.
(3) Only qualified components will be assembled and total equipment must be inspected completely before sale.
After sale service
1. we can offer a full training in our factory on operation and maintain
2. Installation and commissioning in buyer’s factory is available with all cost caused by visit on buyer’s account.
3. The warranty is one year. And after one year of warranty, service is still available with cost on buyer’s account if it involves parts changing.